Conklin Landing RV Park Information
Our goal is to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Our RV Park rules are in place for everyone’s consideration and protection. We ask that you keep them in mind at all times and if you find something amiss, please inform the Park Host.
Have fun and enjoy your stay!
RV PARK RULES
- Check-in – 1 p.m.
- Check-out – 11 a.m. An additional daily fee may be assessed for all late check-outs.
- Quiet Time – 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Dogs – On leash, do not tie to trees, no barking or whining. Clean-up after your dog. Dog Waste Stations are located at each park
- Campsites – One camping party per site, maximum of eight (8) people
- Tents – No Tent Pads Available
- Fires – Allowed in designated fire pits only
- Fish Cleaning – No fish remains allowed in trash cans or dumpsters, put in river
- Alcohol – Beverages permitted only in your designated campground areas, be responsible and respectful of others around you
- Fireworks – Not allowed
- Firearms – Discharge of Firearms not allowed
- Summer Rates Apply – April 1st to October 31st Closed during Winter – November 1st to March 31st
- Reservation Payment – must be paid in full using a credit card. Reservations can be made twelve (12) months in advance.
- Cancellations – Please call promptly for reservation cancellations.
- No-shows – Your reservation is considered a no-show if you have not arrived by 1 p.m. the day following your scheduled arrival day. Prior to 1 p.m. the Park Host must be contacted for the site to be saved. After the 1 p.m. deadline your site can be rented out.
- Any cancellation made more than 14 days prior to the reservation will receive a FULL refund, less a $10.00 Cancellation Fee plus any Credit Card Processing Fees assessed.
- Cancellation 8 to 14 days prior to the reservation will receive a 50% refund, less any Credit Card Processing Fees assessed.
- Cancellation 7 days or less of the reservation - NO REFUND.